Abstract Submission Guideline
Abstract Submission Deadline:
August 31 September 8, 2023
A prospective participant who wishes to present a paper is requested to submit an Abstract, 1 page in length on A4 paper, in English, by uploading it though the “Online Abstract Submission" button.
- Refer to the prescribed formats as indicated below:
→ Sample Abstract
- The size of each pdf file must not exceed 5 Mbytes.
- Upload your abstract file in the "Abstract Submission Site", together with other information on the abstract. If you have any problem in upload the file and/or inputting the required information, please contact the Organizing Committee at
- Each registered participant is allowed to present only one paper (either oral or poster) in the conference.
- The presenting author must register before
August 31September 8, 2023. Otherwise, the presentation or abstract will NOT appear in the program.
- The name of the uploaded PDF file will be automatically changed to random numbers (in the confirmation e-mail as well), by system default. The organizer will properly handle this issue, so please do not worry about this automatic change of the file name.